Thursday, April 19, 2012

Do you want suitcase #1 or #2 ???

        One night my boyfriend and I were going over to my friends house for supper and I spotted that his neighbor had an old vintage suitcase. So I sauntered over and check it out. It was a cream colored with green sides. At first I though it was locked but after fiddling with it, it opened up a crack. I shut it right away just in time for my friend to yell out "hey! stop going through my neighbors garbage!" Once inside I told everyone that whatever was inside had coarse fur and was not alive.....and that I no longer wanted the suitcase.  After supper our curiosity got the best of us and two people decided to go find out what was inside. Turns out there was 6 dead fox in there....bones included. Clearly my friend's neighbor went on a business trip that went horribly, horribly wrong.

Funny enough in the paper the next day someone else found a suitcase in the garbage....but their suitcase was full of LIVE puppies. LUCKY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment